Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog anyone?

Ok so if you're reading this you probably already know that I'm spending 2 months in Nairobi, Kenya this summer doing mission work with CMF. I'll be working mostly with the micro-financing ministry, providing Kenyans with small business loans and explaining how to run a business, save money, etc. while at the same time instilling Christian ethics and teaching about prayer, evangelism, and other biblical principles. It's a really unique ministry and I'm super excited to be a part of it.

I thought I'd start a blog so everyone (especially my very generous supporters!) could keep track of what I was doing over there and how everything was going, but I figured I'd start now so you guys can also keep track of how my Kenya preparations are going! I've never done a blog before though, so bear with me while I figure out what I'm doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment