Friday, August 27, 2010

After Africa

I've decided to keep my blog, even though I am no longer in Africa and no one probably cares much about what I'm doing now....but nonetheless, I decided that I'm going to keep updating it every few weeks or so. Who knows what about, but I'll come up with something. If nothing else I'll just tell everyone what I ate for lunch that week....so you better pray some exciting things happen in my life so you aren't reduced to reading about my turkey sandwiches and Cup o' Soups.

That being said...I've officially changed the name of my blog to Kelsey's After-Africa Adventures. I thought that was fitting considering I probably won't be in the same place for more than a few months at a time for the next year or so...and this seemed easier than changing its name every 3 months.

So there you have it. Enjoy.

PS....today for lunch I had a BLT salad from LaRosas....

2 comments:

  1. Well, Kels, how about blogging about your new position in Columbus? At least then we'd all know where you're heading next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll enjoy it! I might know what you're doing this way :) :O)

    ReplyDelete