Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1 Week!!!!

I'm leaving in 1 week!! Ahh! So crazy. I have so much to do before I leave it's kind of overwhelming, but I'm super excited!

Anyways, a lot of people have been asking about my living arrangements in Nairobi so I thought I'd tell you as much as I know. As far as I've heard, I'll be living at the Ufungamano House, which is on the campus of the University of Nairobi. I'm pretty sure all 20 interns will be living in the same house, but I'm not entirely positive about that yet.

Also, if anyone gets the urge to send me real letters while I'm in Nairobi that would be awesome!! I should be able to check my e-mail pretty frequently, so you can always e-mail me, but real letters are always an exciting surprise :)  And as much as I'd appreciate it, I can't get packages or boxes or anything that doesn't fit into a regular envelope! But if you'd like to write, my address down there will be:

Kelsey McMullen
PO Box 59322
00200 City Square
Nairobi, Kenya
East Africa




No comments:

Post a Comment